Student Visa Information
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 PANDEMIC, we are unfortunately not issuing VISAS at the moment. Apologies, and we will update with new information as we receive it. At the moment, we are only available to schedule remote learning (online) classes. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -NG Team
We can issue Mongolian Student Visa (S visa) for the learners whom take our Mongolian language regular courses for a period of longer than 3 months. In accordance with Mongolian law, full time Mongolian language students at any language school can be permitted to study up to 1(one) year and acquire a student visa as well as resident permission.
After entering the Mongolia, “S” Visa issued students must obtain resident permission for 6 months and are then granted the ability to extend the permission every 6 months up to 1 year.
Students who plan to take Mongolian language regular classes can get Mongolian Visa (S visa).
In order to issue Student Visas the following documents are required:
- Cover letter (letter to school mentioning the reasons you want to learn Mongolian language for your planned duration of residence in country)
- Copy of passport pages clearly showing passport number, name, dates of issue, expiry, and date of birth.
- Passport must be valid for at least 12 months.
- Completed school application form
- Study Contract with school
- Visa payment: 150 USD per person.
- Health record paper (includes HIV test)
After sending all the above mentioned documents, Nomiin Ger can apply first for your ‘study permission’ and then for your Mongolian visa. Upon completing this process, Mongolia immigration will send your invitation to the nearest Mongolian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. After receiving the invitation, you can then pick up your Mongolian entry visa from said consulate or embassy.
After your arrival in Mongolia, you will be required to register at the immigration office within 7 days.
Getting resident permission:
Required documents are:
- Passport containing Mongolian entry visa
- 4 passport photos
- Reference from your local district office at your residence in Mongolia
- Additional documents may be required
Finally, obtaining your Mongolian Student Visa, takes approximately 3-4 weeks after getting all necessary documents.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Nomiin Ger at email@example.com
Good luck and hope to see you in Mongolia soon!