Learn Mongolian language from Absolute Beginner level
The Survival Mongolian course is the most basic of all the courses. This course is designed for students to learn the most essential survival language for everyday use.
The course focuses on building conversational skills through speaking and listening comprehension.
The learner will thus be able to interact in different situations at a most basic level.
By the end of the survival Mongolian course, our students will be able to:
- Alphabet: read and write in Cyrillic at a basic level
- Introduce one’s self and chat by giving/asking for personal information
- Use numbers by asking and telling the time, age, phone numbers, and prices
- Getting around: taking taxi and giving directions
- While getting groceries, identify basic food and drinks, and then purchase
- Express likes and dislikes
- While at a restaurant, ask for a menu, order food, and pay the bill
- While shopping, identify and describe different items by color and size, as well as make purchases
- Describe the weather and discuss the forecast
- Identify people and family members and talk about one’s own family
- Ask simple questions and/or permission in different situations
- Listen and comprehend basic personal questions and requests
- Describe simple activities and events that happened in the past.
Books and materials
Books, supplemental materials such as PPT lessons, handouts, listening practice, and flashcards are provided.
Your lesson is your own
Personally tailored classes. Our Mongolian teachers adapt each lesson to our learner’s needs and goals.
What people say?
Want to take this course online?
Learn more about our Skype lessons
OUR DOOR IS OPEN!
send us a message
We will happily respond!