Beginner Mongolian course
Learn Mongolian language from Beginner level
Beginner Mongolian course is designed to be taken after the survival course and provides fundamental elements of the language such as word order, sentence structure, and simple grammar points practiced through the four skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
By the end of the Beginner Mongolian course students will be able to:
Understand and engage in everyday conversations at a beginner level
Demonstrate commonly used grammar and express one’s self-using simple phrases
Read and comprehend simple texts related to daily life
Write simple sentences related to daily activities, needs, and feelings
Main Grammar Points:
- Using different question particles correctly in sentences.
- Expressing daily activities in past, present, and future tenses
- Using modal verbs such as like, need, must
- Learn forms of noun modifying cases (instrumental, ablative, etc.)
- Location prepositions, conjunctions, and adjectives
Books and materials
Books, supplemental materials such as PPT lessons, handouts, listening practice, and flashcards are provided.
Your lesson is your own
Personally tailored classes. Our Mongolian teachers adapt each lesson to our learner’s needs and goals.
What people say?
Want to take this course online?
Learn more about our Skype lessons
OUR DOOR IS OPEN!
send us a message
We will happily respond!